Views: 0 Author: INFOR Publish Time: 2023-12-02 Origin: INFOR
Adjusting the grinding pressure of the sander is one of the important factors to achieve the proper grinding effect in the grinding process. The appropriate pressure can improve the grinding efficiency, but too high pressure or lead to the sander alarm and shutdown, thus affecting the production efficiency.
According to the requirements of grinding and the characteristics of the material, to adjust their own pressure, so as to maximize the efficiency of the production line. The common reasons for high or low pressure are mainly the following:
1, the filling density of the material: by adjusting the filling density of the material in the equipment, the grinding pressure can be indirectly affected. Increasing the filling density of the abrasive can increase the grinding pressure, and vice versa can reduce the pressure.
2, adjust the speed of the grinding machine: the speed of the grinding machine can also affect the grinding pressure. Higher speed usually leads to higher grinding pressure, and vice versa.
3, adjust the flow of the grinding medium: the flow of the grinding medium will also affect the grinding pressure. Increasing the flow rate of the grinding medium will increase the grinding pressure, and vice versa. The grinding pressure can be controlled by adjusting the supply of grinding medium or adjusting the flow rate of grinding medium.
4. Poor wear of the grinding medium: the wear of the grinding medium will make the direct abrasive area continue to increase, and the friction will also increase, directly causing the pressure of the sander to rise.
5. Screen blocking problem: When the screen is not cleaned for a long time, there will be residues causing blockage, which leads to excessive pressure of the grinding chamber of the sander, which leads to shutdown alarm, and the screen needs to be cleaned regularly.
6. Poor sealing of the sanding secret: poor sealing of the sanding secret may lead to increased pressure in and out of the material, and the pressure is transferred to the sanding cylinder, which increases the pressure of the sanding machine.
7. The load of the sand mill is too large: when the feeding amount of the sand mill is too large and the grinding medium is too much, the main machine of the sand mill will also be subjected to greater pressure, so the pressure of the sand mill becomes higher.
8. The clearance of the sanding machine: the distance between the rotor and the grinding cylinder, the smaller gap will produce a higher grinding pressure, and the larger gap will produce a lower grinding pressure. The clearance of the equipment can be adjusted according to the requirements of the grinding material and the actual situation.
9. Lubrication and daily maintenance of the sanding machine: regular lubrication treatment and maintenance of the sanding machine can make the internal operation of the sanding machine more efficient, reduce the wear of the equipment and the grinding medium, and the grinding pressure can also be reduced.
In short, on the actual production line, the pressure suitable for material grinding should be adjusted according to the actual situation to ensure the normal operation of the sand mill. Yifu sand mill, more than 20 years of industry experience, has perfect control of pressure and production line production experience, help production line efficient production!